David Hasselhoff – Hooked on a Feelin’
While browsing my earlier posts, I came across this one that linked to David Hasselhoff’s masterpiece of a music video, Hooked on a Feelin’. Unfortunately, for some reason David has taken the video off of his website. Perhaps he wanted to protect his career? Anyway, I found the video on YouTube, and after all these years, it’s still a great watch:
[flv:/blog/video/HookedOnAFeeling.mp4 480 360]
My favorite parts:
- David flying out of a dinner party and into the African Savanna
- David hopping up and down with Africans
- Stupid CG tricks involving a 3D cube
- David flapping his arms and flying with a bunch of birds
- David looking at the side of the boat repeatedly, checking for assassins
- David standing on a motorcycle, and then realizing he doesn’t need one, BECAUSE HE CAN FLY!
- Savanna David singing a duet with flying David
- Eskimo snowboarding David catching a fish and biting into it
- Crazy dance immediately following the fish catch
There’s also bad lip syncing everywhere and some strange puppet thing makes an appearance a few times. Hooked on a Feelin’ has got to be one of my favorite music videos ever. I’m glad that I can once again bring this video to you, my loyal reader(s?).